SDK to be developed by Collabora and Fluendo

Josh Doe josh at joshdoe.com
Tue Feb 28 07:50:18 PST 2012

Of course most are aware of this, but I think it's worth mentioning on
the list. There are blog posts about it, by Thomas Vander Stichele [0]
and Christian Schaller [1], as well as press releases by Collabora [2]
and Fluendo [3].

It's to be fully free and open, but I'd be interested in how
development is going to occur, whether it's going to be based on
CMake, jhbuild, etc. I'm guessing this has all been discussed offline
or on IRC...

-Josh

[0]: http://thomas.apestaart.org/log/?p=1443
[1]: http://blogs.gnome.org/uraeus/2012/02/27/collabora-and-fluendo-partners-to-invest-in-gstreamer/