asf muxed with motion-jpeg and adpcm audio

samarth_i samarth_i at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 6 03:13:11 PST 2012

Icarus Alive wrote

> Playing around with my IP camera, I figured out that I can get an ASF
> stream out of it, which when played via VLC, reports the following
> codec/media characteristics --
>
> Stream:0
>   Type: Video
>   Codec: Motion JPEG Video
>   Resolution: 640x480
>
> Stream:1
>   Type: Audio
>   Codec: IMA WAV ADPCM Audio (ms)
>   Channels: Mono
>   Sample rate: 8000 Hz
>   Bits per sample: 16

I have read your other post on the MJPEG stream from your IP camera, and it
seems I have the same camera (alas, I have no means of knowing the model
number - its not mentioned anywhere!). I'm still trying to figure out the
URLs I need to access streams from the camera.

Can you please share all the URLs you know for this IP camera? Especially
the one for the MJPEG stream?

Thanks
Samarth