I can not get the "no-more-pads" signal

Mohammad Afaneh mafaneh at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 06:08:00 PST 2012

I would suggest downloading this application:
http://www.pjdaniel.org.uk/mpeg/downloads/MPEG2%20TS%20packet%20analyser_2_4_1_0.zip

It is a free program and you can use it to find out if your TS file has PAT
and PMT tables and what elementary streams are in it. A pad would get
created for an elementary stream that exists in that file. Of course there
are other software packages out there to do the same but I've found this
one to be one of the simplest.

Hope this helps.
- Mohammad