GST_QUERY_POSITION on a GstBin

Mohammad Afaneh mafaneh at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 06:12:34 PST 2012

That is essentially what I was doing, but in some cases (which it may be
related to something wrong I might be doing) I would get the position query
handled by the appsinks in the pipeline and providing a different value
that what it should be.

I will have to look into and see why the appsinks are reporting different
values that my video renderer. But my question really was: why does GstBin
choose the maximum position and decides to report that as the current
position?

Thanks,
Mohammad