Audio Video Sync with Playbin (2 Pipelines)

FastRidingZebra franzcal at web.de
Tue Jan 24 06:19:35 PST 2012

Hy,

I am recording Microphone and Webcam with GStreamer. To record them I am
creating two Pipelines because I need a seperate audio and video file.

After Recording I play these two files with two seperate Playbins.
If I do this the audio/video is a bit out of sync. So I tried to use the
Clock from audio and give it to the video playbin (this is the
GstSystemClock ... wich is default I think).

I looked at the playback time (queryDuration) of my audio and my video file
and there seems to be a 0.2 Second gap between them.

Would be great if someone could help me figure out where I miss the sync. Is
it even possible to create perfectly synced audio and video with two
different pipelines? And how do I sync two playbins?

Thx for any help!!