Audio Video Sync with Playbin (2 Pipelines)

Ralph ralph.gucwa at racelogic.co.uk
Tue Jan 24 06:39:41 PST 2012

Real experts can give you more advice on that, but I may ask why are you
using two separate pipelines?  If you have different sources for audio and
video, but you want to play them synchronously, create two chains, but add
them to the same pipeline.  Actually I'm doing this in my currently
developed application - I'm using gnonlin to play fragments of video files
and I have two gnlcomposition chains: one for audio and the other for video;
I add both chains to a single pipeline and everything is in perfect sync.