gst-launch filesrc location=http://

agaves nsochala at yahoo.fr
Wed Jul 4 02:06:08 PDT 2012

Hello,

I started with GStreamer, I would like to display a jpg image of a network
link.

The command "gst-launch filesrc location = / home / testj.jpg! Jpegdec!
Freeze! Ffmpegcolorspace! Fbdevsink 2> / dev / null"  work fine.

The command "curl-o / home / testj.jpg http://192.168.1.188/testj.jpg" work
fine

But the command "gst-launch filesrc location =
http://192.168.1.188/testj.jpg! Jpegdec! Freeze! Ffmpegcolorspace! Fbdevsink
2> / dev / null"

Me back: "root @ dev :/ phyCARD gst-launch filesrc location =
http://192.168.1.188/testj.jpg! J
pegdec! Freeze! ffmpegcolorspace! fbdevsink 2> / dev / null
Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
ERROR: from element / GstPipeline: pipeline0/GstFileSrc: filesrc0: Resource
not found.
Additional debug info:
gstfilesrc.c (1055): gst_file_src_start (): / GstPipeline:
pipeline0/GstFileSrc: filesrc0:
No such file "http://192.168.1.188/testj.jpg"
Setting pipeline to NULL ...
Freeing pipeline ...