gstreamer filesrc read file repeat

Aaron yanglm488 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 4 03:13:12 PDT 2012

Hi,all!

   I have the gst-launch as this command :" gst-launch -v filesrc
location=/mnt/sdcard/test640x480.avi  ! avidemux name=demux  demux.video_00
! ffdec_h264 !  ffmpegcolorspace ! surfaceflingersink ". now I want to
modify the filesrc source  and the filesrc element can repeat read one  file
all the time . So i can test my pipeline when the camera is out. i have
modify the location of src,size and offset ,but it does not work.so what
should i do for this goal?

   Thank you very much!

   BR.

   Aaron