Linked list test src

iron_guitarist1987 jtrinidadperez at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 16:09:26 PDT 2012

I'm sorry for being naive, but I'm still learning gstreamer. I changed my
create function, but now I'm getting the following:

$ gst-launch cgmtestsrc ! fakesink
Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
Pipeline is PREROLLING ...
Caught SIGSEGV accessing address 0xc5ae2e
Spinning.  Please run 'gdb gst-launch 5078' to continue debugging, Ctrl-C to
quit, or Ctrl-\ to dump core.
^CCaught interrupt -- handling interrupt.
Interrupt: Stopping pipeline ...
ERROR: pipeline doesn't want to preroll.
Setting pipeline to NULL ...

static GstFlowReturn
gst_cgm_test_src_create (GstBaseSrc * basesrc, guint64 offset,
    guint length, GstBuffer ** buffer)
{
  GstFlowReturn res;
  GstCgmtestsrc *src;
  src = GST_CGM_TEST_SRC (basesrc);
  CgmDetectedObjectSet* cgm;
  static CgmDetectedObjectSet * prev;
  gint8 len;

  //Setting some default values for testing.
  cgm->boundingBoxHeight = 50;
  cgm->boundingBoxTopLeftCornerX=0;
  cgm->boundingBoxTopLeftCornerY=50;
  cgm->boundingBoxWidth=50;

  len = sizeof(cgm);

  GST_BUFFER_MALLOCDATA (buffer) = g_malloc (len);
  GST_BUFFER_DATA (buffer) = GST_BUFFER_MALLOCDATA (buf);
  GST_BUFFER_SIZE (buffer) = len;

  GST_BUFFER_DATA (buffer) = &cgm;

  return GST_FLOW_OK;
}

-----
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the World that Java was better than C++.