Why does the color videos display as black and white after videomixer?

bboyavatar liubing204 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 00:49:25 PDT 2012

I use the following pipeline to mix two h264 format color videos
together(picture in picture), the video format passes throught the
videomixer is I420. After ffmpegcolorspace it changes to YV12. But it shows
a black and white mixed video. Can anyone tell me what's wrong?
gst-launch -v videomixer name=mixer sink_1::xpos=176 sink_1::ypos=144 !
queue ! ffmpegcolorspace ! xvimagesink filesrc location=foreman.264 !
h264parse ! ffdec_h264 ! queue ! mixer. filesrc location=foreman1.264 !
h264parse ! ffdec_h264 ! videoscale ! video/x-raw-yuv, width=352, height=288
! ffmpegcolorspace ! videobox ! mixer.