AW: AW: Impossible to play a rtsp stream

Dominik Schröder dominik.schroeder at bh-elektronik.de
Mon Jul 16 06:59:04 PDT 2012

Hello Tim, Hello Marc,

The option sync=false to fastoverlaysink works very well. Now the video stream is displayed as I expected. Very much thanks!
Do I have to worry about all the output of gst-launch... !?

The suggestion to dertermine the quality of the stream didn`t work. I don’t have the element "rh264parse" on my system...
But thanks, anyway.

I don`t know if I can switch to a higher gstreamer version. I get the plugins (fastoverlaysink and the codec`s) from Marvell. T think these plugins are specific to use the HW accelerated SoC parts. I`m not sure if this plugins work with higher gstreamer versions (Marvell tested the plugins with gstreamer 0.10.22).

Thanks and best regards

Dominik Schröder