Not work videooverlay in debian!

rasnaut rasnaut at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 03:33:12 PDT 2012

Thank you very much. All compiled, all working. But... You don't know how I
can set imaging at window after start gstreamer? My program write video from
multiple channels. For rapid computer operation, when program started, video
is writing without preview. So I want that user can  push button and watch
preview of one channel (with sound)))). But function
"gst_video_overlay_set_window_handle" cannot do it, because it must be
called before pipline start work. Maybe, you know any function, which can do
it?
Thank you.