Multiple pad src element

gem-tos postolovicmickael at msn.com
Mon Jul 23 08:55:02 PDT 2012

Hello all,

firstly, excuse me for my poor english.

I need to write a source element with at least 2 source pads (audio and
video)
I started with a customized version of videotestsrc.
I am able to get frame from my compression card and display the video in
autovideosink element but now I need to add audio.

I saw that I can't have multiple src pads with BaseSrc class.

So my question is, can someone help me to start writing a new source element
with 2 src pads or give me a starting point ?

Thanks

BR