Can I one time use more sixteen piplines?

rasnaut rasnaut at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 08:59:28 PDT 2012

Hi, to All!
I have program, whom capture video from multichannel card. One card can
capture 8 channels. So, I create class whom make video capture and preview
pipeline (v4l2src
device=/dev/video%n->videorate->videoscale->identity->xvimagesink). Program
work without any problems until I was starting use 3 cards. My program
started and working, but it is capturing only sixteen channels (0-15
channels working, 16-23 not working) If I choose channels 0-7, 12-15 and
20-23 (summary 16 channels ) they all working. I tried use videotestsrc
instead of v4l2src and got a same result. So, anybody know how to fix it?
Or, maybe, another solution of my problem?