Streaming webcam using rtsp protocol

Robert Unguran unguranr at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 09:00:40 PDT 2012

Hi,

Thanks for your replay, that was the problem, I have one more question,
I tested this on the same PC, but I'm getting 3-4s delay, is it possible
to reduce this delay, I tried to change the size(width, height) but
still the same delay, for me the quality is not that important as the
speed. Is it possible to reduce this delay?

Regards,
Robert