Simple udp and rtp video streaming does not work

Markus natural_groove at hotmail.fr
Mon Jul 30 01:39:56 PDT 2012

Hi everyone,

Im am trying to stream video with rtp. Since im new to gstreamer, i first
tried to send a file through udp using :

# gst-launch -v udpsrc port=1234 ! theoradec ! autovideosink

and
# gst-launch -v videotestsrc ! ffmpegcolorspace
! videoscale method=1 !
video/x-raw-yuv,width=320,height=240,framerate=(fraction)15/1
! theoraenc bitrate=150 ! udpsink host=127.0.0.1 port=1234

First I run the client, but then I run the server side, it gives me the
following message :
ERROR: from element ....udpsrc0 : internal data flow error

can someone tell me what i am doing wrong please?

Thanks in advance

Markus