how to make

zhangxf henry860916 at 126.com
Fri Jun 1 00:17:31 PDT 2012

hi, I met with a peoblem while using  gstreamer.Detailed info like bellow:
I write a window in gtk .And use ximagesink as video sink. I called
gst_x_overlay_set_xwindow_id and set the video in my created window in gtk.

After that, I set my created winow in the first level (that is at the top).
When I launch other applications my created window is ok (It is still at the
top). However , the video which in set in my created window is not at the
top.

Who can help me with the problem?

Thanks & Best regards!
Zhang XF