No subject

Sat Jun 2 12:13:19 PDT 2012

can ever only be one "alsasink"; however, there may be multiple
"pulsesink"s at the same time.

So, how can we specify the "particular" pulsesink to  use, in an example
such as ::
                    gst-launch filesrc location=/path/to/mp3 ! mad !
pulsesink <something must come here, else default pulsesink will be picked
up.>

Will be grateful for a reply, that will enhance my learning :) :)

Thanks and Regards,
Ajay

--047d7b33d6e4c94bc604c182171c

Hi all.<br><br>From my recent learning of alsa and pulseaudio, it is appare=
nt that there can ever only be one &quot;alsasink&quot;; however, there may=
 be multiple &quot;pulsesink&quot;s at the same time.<br><br>So, how can we=
 specify the &quot;particular&quot; pulsesink to=A0 use, in an example such=
 as ::<br>
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0 gst-launch filesr=
c location=3D/path/to/mp3 ! mad ! pulsesink &lt;something must come here, e=
l for a reply, that will enhance my learning :) :)<br>

--047d7b33d6e4c94bc604c182171c--