help to measure bandwidth

simosimo amzieb11 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 13:28:13 PDT 2012

Hi Emile,

thank you very much for your clarification, I used the identity element
and  it's works, also i checked with wireshark and it give the same result,
by the way, Im looking for some idea  to measure the video transmission
latency  between multiple machines, I try to develop some benchmark, any
suggestion is very helpful.
For the moment I use zbar element  to measure latency, but it does not work
perfectly for what I'd like to do.

thank you in advance.

Simo