openmax interface to implement or gstreamer plugins?

ZiQiangHuan hzqhuan at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 18:36:08 PDT 2012

hi,

I know gst-openmax is available for platform which has openmax IL
interface. Our platform does not have openmax IL interface implemented, but
we want to use gstreamer as our multimedia framework. So there are two
methods, one is to implement gstreamer plugins for our platform, the other
way is to implement openmax IL interfaces. So my question is, what's the
difference between the two methods, and which method is easier for us?

Any help would be appreciated.

Best regards,
ZiQiangHuan