openmax interface to implement or gstreamer plugins?

hcpwll hcpwll at 163.com
Sun Jun 17 00:07:03 PDT 2012

Implement openmax IL interface is better.
    If you are focus on  embedded platform, Your driver team could implement the openmax IL and Gstreamer team could extend the gst-openmax plugin.(gst-openmax plugin is a little poor). And the openman IL could reused on other platform. Not only Gstreamer, but also Andriod MMP, ETC.