Preload files

Javier Cruz javicm at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 00:15:52 PDT 2012

Hi Stefan,

Thanks for your answer! But I don't think this is a good approach in my
case. Actually, I didn't explain that in detail, but I have to play each
video in a loop until the user presses the "Next" button, and depending on
the screen, the user can also press a "Go back" button.

I think that I will solve this creating three pipelines, one for the
current screen, one for the next one and one more for the previous one.

Thanks a lot!
Javier