Gstreamer Appsink

Sundar Ravikumar sundarravikumar at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 08:25:30 PDT 2012

Hello,

I am working on a vision on loop application. I am using gstreamer
appsink to get video  from my webcam to a gstbuffer. I am getting a
raw yuv format. Now i am not sure how do i get the image parameters
like contrast brightness etc. I am planning on a very simple
application to detect the most red pixels. Could Any one help do this?

I have already tried the following ret=GST_BUFFER_CAPS(buffer); I am
getting the Caps buffer but this buffer does not have useful info.

Thanks,

Regards,
Sundar