How to link appsink to other gstelements?

ms congvt0201 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 22:46:18 PST 2012

i has an encoded video file "sample.264" (using gst-lauch to generate and
only has video stream), i have decoded and displayed frames onto screen. My
pipeline is same as:
*appsrc -> decodebin -> video converter (videoscale) -> video output
(xvimagesink)*
But, it run so fast. I wanna synchronize to display exactly in realtime, so
i add *appsink* to my pipeline:
*appsrc -> decodebin -> appsink (store decoded data)*
And now, i have some trouble:
+ How to set PTS to GstBuffer?
+ How to display decoded data which stored in appsink?
Please suggest me, thank so much