how to get framerate of video?

ms congvt0201 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 22:58:27 PST 2012

i have a  sample.264 file (contain h264 raw data), i have used command
*gst-launch-0.10 filesrc location=sample.264 ! h264parse ! decodebin !
xvimagesink*
It works fine. When i coding, i have used my pipeline same as:
*filesrc -> decodebin -> converter -> xvimagesink*
Video is displayed so fast, because it isn't synchronized. I wanna insert
h264parse into pipeline, but i don't know how to create h264parse. Please
suggest for me.