Google Summer of Code 2012

Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller uraeus at linuxrising.org
Wed Mar 21 04:40:29 PDT 2012

I think that would be a great idea, I know Wim has been trying to
accommodate future 3D extensions in 0.11, but haven't had any time yet
to actually implement anything. So if anyone wants to do that as a
summer of code project that could be a great contribution and we could
have a fully 3D ready 1.0 release.

Christian