is there any way to avoid double play call on rtspsrc?

Kocsis Tibor ikt011 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 01:56:49 PDT 2012

Hi,

I have an empty pipeline in PLAYING state and I put three elements
into it: rtspsrc, decodebin2, xvimagesink. I call manually the play on
the elements in the following orders and the state changes returns the
following:

xvimagesink: ASYNC
decodebin2: ASYNC
rtspsrc: NO_PREROLL

And nothing happens. I have to call a second play on rtspsrc (returns
SUCCESS) to get the live images. Is there any way to avoid the double
play call? (The pipeline must be in PLAYING due other reasons)

Thanks,
Tibor