[QtGstreamer] Howto extract GstValueList data from a QGlib::Value object?

Yohan Pereira yohan.pereira at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 11:25:54 PDT 2012

On Tuesday 27 Mar 2012 20:42:59 George Kiagiadakis wrote:
> No, you are not missing something. Unfortunately, GstValueList support
> is missing from QtGStreamer. Patches welcome

Ahh I was afraid of that.

> You can, of course, use the C api on the QGLib::Value directly.

I *temporaily* resorted to parsing the string output using regex :D. It was
just so easy to do but im probably better off with the C api.

Thanks for the reply.

--

- Yohan Pereira

The difference between a Miracle and a Fact is exactly the difference
between a mermaid and a seal.
                -- Mark Twain