Dynamic image overlay

kususe kususe at interfree.it
Wed Mar 28 11:25:33 PDT 2012

I wanna realize a dynamic image overlay.
I think the best way to perform this is using coglogoinsert plugin.
The idea is creating an image saving it with matlab and displaying it on
screen, repeating this operatition for an amount of time.
I imagine this idea could cause some accessing problem to the same file by
two different thread (my one and the plugin one).
So I decided to create two images: in the first step I save the first figure
displaying it; in the second I save the second figure, displaying it; again
I save the first one, displaying it and then the second one displaying it.
but it causes a segfault.
Can you have suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
K.