gstreamer comiple help

xiaofeng tang cqtxft at gmail.com
Tue May 1 09:10:01 PDT 2012

Hi, All

I want to build gst-good gst-base etc. package.

But there are many dependencies needed to install.

So I download a gstreamer sdk from
http://code.entropywave.com/gstreamer-sdk/.

But I do not know how to use it. I try to chroot to the sdk directory but
always failed, system prompt "chroot: failed to run command `/bin/bash': No
such file or directory".

And no any response when running ew-environment command in the sdk's bin
directory.

Anyone once used the sdk? Could you please tell me how to use the sdk,

Or how to install the dependencies easily. Now , I have to download code
from network, build it and install.(I use the ubuntu 10.10, but always no
proper version from network archive)

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards
Tony