simple playing video file

padam skaromana at wp.pl
Wed May 2 06:02:43 PDT 2012

playbin2 doesn't open unfinished files neither. I've try it at the very
beggining. I still construct my own pipeline, and even i created one that
open unfinished files, but it "jump" on audio.

gst-launch.exe filesrc location=D:\\eurosport.avi ! decodebin name=dec !
multiqueue name=qu dec. ! qu. qu. ! videoscale ! ffmpegcolorspace !
dshowvideosink qu. ! audioconvert ! autoaudiosink

I still working on that. Later i will report bug... if i can do that.