2's complement conversion filter

elellilrah alinsdau at yahoo.com
Wed May 2 11:34:05 PDT 2012

Luis,

If there's a filter that can convert 14-bit 2's complement signed data to 16
bit unsigned data, I'll use it!  No, I'm not doing this for challenge, I
just haven't found the right tool for the job.  And since I didn't know
about how to run a filter to make the modification, making my own was my
last resort.
Can you provide a little guidance how to configure colorspace to do that?  I
see it's in the bad plugin family, so I'm having a little trouble getting it
going along with the capsfilter.

Thanks!