save stream to file

Charlie X. Liu charlie at sensoray.com
Wed May 2 11:16:50 PDT 2012

The order should be adjusted, I guess. As the followings worked for me
pretty good:
( Capture card:  Sensoray Model 811 or 812 --- 4/8-channel Frame Grabber )

$ gst-launch-0.10 v4l2src device=/dev/video2 ! ffmpegcolorspace ! \
             video/x-raw-yuv,width=640,height=480 ! clockoverlay \
             text="2012-04-25:" ! theoraenc quality=32 ! oggmux ! \
             filesink location=./video-ogg-ch3.ogg
             ( capturing video from Channel-3, with clockoverlay, resolution
VGA,
               compressing with Theora encoder, and save the video data into
an .ogg file )
$ gst-launch-0.10 filesrc location=./video-ogg-ch3.ogg ! oggdemux !
theoradec! xvimagesink
             ( play-back with GStreamer itself )
$ mplayer ./video-ogg-ch3.ogg
             ( Or, play-back with MPlayer )