simple playing video file

padam skaromana at wp.pl
Mon May 7 02:51:09 PDT 2012

Ok, I'm getting tired. This another pipeline doesn't work either:

gst-launch.exe filesrc location=D:\\eurosport.avi ! ffdemux_avi name=d d. !
tee name=t ! queue ! ffdec_msmpeg4v2 ! ffmpegcolorspace ! identity
silent=TRUE ! videoscale ! dshowvideosink d. ! queue ! ffdec_mp3 !
audioconvert ! audioresample ! autoaudiosink t.

Of course it opening normal avi files, but it doesn't opening that file,
which i have attached in previous message.
I have tried replace queue with multiqueue

gst-launch.exe filesrc location=D:\\eurosport.avi ! ffdemux_avi name=d d. !
tee name=t ! multiqueue name=qu ! ffdec_msmpeg4v2 ! qu. qu. !
ffmpegcolorspace ! videoscale ! dshowvideosink d. qu. ! ffdec_mp3 !
audioconvert ! ffaudioresample ! autoaudiosink t.

but id doesn't work even with normal avi files. Anybody can help mi with
that multiqueue? Or, it will be better, with testing pipelines on attached
files!