simple playing video file

padam skaromana at wp.pl
Wed May 9 00:37:15 PDT 2012

I'm losing any hope. With previous pipeline i couldn't open unfinished file.
Now i try with that:

gst-launch.exe filesrc location=D:\\unfinishedFile.avi ! avidemux name=d d.
! tee name=t ! queue ! ffdec_msmpeg4v2! ffmpegcolorspace ! videoscale !
dshowvideosink d. ! queue ! ffdec_mp3 ! audioconvert ! ffaudioresample !
autoaudiosink t.

and window is opening, but immediately it is freezing.

really, no one know what i have to do? Building pipeline for me is terrible
hard.