Gstreamer execution problem

lchand lchand_p at yahoo.com
Wed May 9 23:31:17 PDT 2012

Hi stefan,

Thanks for the reply.

I tried export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:/usr/local/lib
getting the same problem.

Is that anywhere I am missing in linking  alsa,ossaudio plugins to
gstreamer.
I compiled
/gst-plugins-good-0.10.31
./configure  --prefix=/usr/local --disable-static --sysconfdir=/etc
--with-gtk=3.0 && make

compiled gst-ffmpeg-0.10.13
./configure  --prefix=/usr/local && make

Whether I linked oss properly.

When I checked gst-inspect-0.10.0 with working PC (default loaded with
Ubuntu) and my compiled gstreamer.  The difference is
ossaudio:  osssrc: Audio Source (OSS)
ossaudio:  osssink: Audio Sink (OSS)
is there in PC (ubuntu loaded) and for my compiled it is not there.

Even I tried gstreamer-properties:
I am getting
gstreamer-properties-Message: Skipping unavailable plugin 'autoaudiosink'
gstreamer-properties-Message: Skipping unavailable plugin 'alsasink'
gstreamer-properties-Message: Skipping unavailable plugin 'artsdsink'
gstreamer-properties-Message: Skipping unavailable plugin 'esdsink'
gstreamer-properties-Message: Skipping unavailable plugin 'osssink'
gstreamer-properties-Message: Skipping unavailable plugin 'oss4sink'
gstreamer-properties-Message: Skipping unavailable plugin 'pulsesink'
gstreamer-properties-Message: Skipping unavailable plugin 'sunaudiosink'

Is this the linking problem or not finding PC audio libraries.

Regards
L. Chand