Time stretching

Olivier Aubert olivier.aubert at liris.cnrs.fr
Fri May 11 12:46:39 PDT 2012

You can use the scaletempo module to preserve the pitch of the audio
track. The video will be synchronized, since you will specify the whole
pipeline playback rate with the first parameter of gst_event_new_seek.

In other words, it is not the audio component that imposes its rate to
the pipeline. Instead, the scaletempo element will adjust the pitch
according to the playback rate of the pipeline.

Olivier