rtpjitterbuffer and percent property

Daniel Mellado danielmelladoarea at gmail.com
Wed May 23 09:39:44 PDT 2012

I meant in the pipeline:

i.e rtspsrc buffer-mode=0 latency=0 ! gstrtpjitterbuffer mode=2 latency=4000
! decodebin2 ! autovidesink

I get messages by parsing buffer level until 100% then video plays, but if
the network it's down, and the buffer is used, I don't get any info from
percentage goiing fro 100 to 16 percent, it just suddenly drops.

ie -> percent 100%
-> percent 16%

Is there any way I can get that info? (values from percent property when
playing from buffer)
ie.

Buffer 0%---messages 0.1...100% (Up to here it's ok)-->100%..messages from
100 to 16..16%.