Good example to show usage of tee

Nathanael D. Noblet nathanael at gnat.ca
Fri Nov 9 08:53:14 PST 2012

On 11/09/2012 12:44 AM, Baby Octopus wrote:
> Hi Atish,
>
> Thanks for your suggestion. I see gst_launch_parse takes in commandline
> string and then creates a pipeline based on this, which actually simplifies
> my task. But all I want to know is, is this the right way to create a
> pipeline even when you are creating a product of your own, which you will
> market? Can I create any possible pipeline using gst_parse_launch(or
> gst-launch) ?

I would expect that you want to manually build the pipes. Often with
complex pipes you need to attach to signals/events and doing so requires
knowing the element etc.. which is easier if you instantiated it
directly than searching through a pipeline for a matching element...

--
Nathanael d. Noblet
t 403.875.4613