How does the tee element split data to multiple pads?

bboyavatar liubing204 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 18:11:45 PST 2012

Hi, I have a question about the tee element. It is said that this element
splits the input data and feeds multiple output pads with the same data. I
read the sourc code and find that it uses gst_pad_push_data()function to
feed data to the srcpads. So, I wonder if it does the memcpy or just feeds
the srcpads with the buffer reference.
Could someone answer me? Thanks so much!