gst_bus_add_watch not calling buscall function

deepthips deepthips at tataelxsi.co.in
Wed Nov 14 01:25:10 PST 2012

Hi all,

I have implemented a code on which gst_bus_add_watch should call busCall
function. I dont get any error; but prints from my  busCall is not coming.
Any help.?

*bus_Call calling code:*
void CGStreamerBus::watch(Item *item)
{
    GstBus *bin_bus =
gst_pipeline_get_bus(GST_PIPELINE(item->getPipeline()));

    gst_bus_add_watch(bin_bus, bus_Call, item);

    gst_object_unref(bin_bus);

}

*bus_Call implementation:*

gboolean
bus_Call(GstBus      *bus,
        GstMessage  *msg,
        gpointer    data)
{
printf("\n * In buscall * \n");

}

I am not getting print "* /In buscall /*" . I get prints both above and
below /gst_bus_add_watch/. What could be wrong?