How to dispose a element in the ready state

hcpwll hcpwll at 163.com
Wed Nov 14 01:40:03 PST 2012

Dears,
        I have 3 elements in a sinkbin, sometimes the child element change state failed.
        So, I have overwrite the sinkbin change_state function.
        If the child change state failed, remove the child from the sinkbin, and trying to dispose the child element and free the resource.
        But the gstreamer core complaint that "Trying to dispose element XXX, but it is in the READY instead of the NULL"
        How to dispose this element?
Thanks!