mix rtmp streams

Ruben Gonzalez Uvigo rubenrua at uvigo.es
Mon Nov 19 03:49:58 PST 2012

You need encode and multiplex the video (x264 and flv) before the
rtmpsink. Like:

... videomixer name=mix  ! ffmpegcolorspace ! x264enc threads=0
bitrate=400 tune=zerolatency ! flvmux streamable=true !  rtmpsink
location="rtmp://fms.vokledev.com/gstreamer/gstream live=1"

You should read Gstreamer Application Development Manual [1] or
GStreamer SDK Tutorials [2]

[1] http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/doc/gstreamer/head/manual/manual.pdf
[2] http://docs.gstreamer.com/display/GstSDK/Tutorials

--