gst_bus_add_watch without using g_main_loop_new and run

deepthips deepthips at tataelxsi.co.in
Tue Nov 20 21:48:11 PST 2012

Is there any way to use gst_bus_add_watch without using main_loop call.? I
saw a code snippet where bus_watch is done without creating a mail loop and
unfortunately its not working for me. So I guess they used some other
mechanism for the same purpose.  I tried the gst_bus_set_sync_handler and it
will work, but I want it was separate thread handling messages. Any help is
appreciated.