rtmpsink

orione1974 orione1974 at email.it
Mon Nov 26 02:33:23 PST 2012

Hi Mike.
I also work with a similar situation in rtmp streaming functionality.
Can you post your pipeline? For example

gst-launch-0.10 ksvideosrc ! ffmpegcolorspace ! timeoverlay ! x264enc
tune=zerolatency ! mux. audiotestsrc ! faac ! audio/mpeg, mpegversion=4,
profile=lc !  mux.  flvmux name=mux ! rtmpsink
location="rtmp://192.168.0.233/live/gstreamer_test"

Mike Chong wrote