how to save a screenshot (or a frame) from a camera stream

arzo arjamizo at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 01:13:40 PST 2012

Thank you very much Tim!
I did not even know about existence of such a solution.

My problem needs video stream and screen shot to be threated separately (I
would like screen shots to be in higher quality than video, and also screen
shots (photos) should, in my case, have better quality than preview and
there should be included time of taking the photo).

Unfortunately, I am afraid that camerabin2 can't handle those problems.
I hope there is at least small hope it all can be done,

greetings,
Artur