Newbie - compiling GStreamer

Ian Davidson id012c3076 at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Nov 27 08:12:49 PST 2012

Thanks - obvious if you look at the numbers.

I have now installed Fedora 18 (alpha) which does have GStreamer 1.0.3 -
so it matches the manual I was reading.

Ian

On 26/11/2012 17:36, David Röthlisberger wrote:
> You've installed gstreamer 0.10 packages but you're asking pkg-config for gstreamer-1.0.
> P.S. The Application Development Manual for GStreamer 0.10 is (for now, at least) at http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/doc/gstreamer/stable/manual/html/index.html
> -- you might have better luck with that. :-)

Ian Davidson
--
Facts used in this message may or may not reflect an underlying
objective reality. Facts are supplied for personal use only.