Difference between videoscale and videobox

Baby Octopus jagadishkamathk at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 05:40:37 PST 2012

Hi Nicolas,

The reason I asked this question is coz I do not see any issue when I use
underscore(_) in place of hyphen(-) while setting element property, but I
see an issue if I do that while setting caps property.

For example, it doesnt matter if I use "add-borders" or "add_borders" for
adding letter box for videoscale. Both give same result with borders being
added when input/output aspect ratio are different. But I see an issue if I
use "pixel_aspect_ratio" in place of "pixel-aspect-ratio". Is there some
kind of bug in caps property parsing?

~BO