Gstreamer test suite usage

deepthips deepthips at tataelxsi.co.in
Thu Nov 29 22:24:43 PST 2012

I did make check from gst-plugins-good-0.10.30 folder and it ran all tests
succesfully. But I wanted specific tests t be done. So I took an example of
ac3parser and from gst-plugins-good-0.10.30//tests/check --- ran
GST_CHECKS=test_parse_normal  GST_DEBUG=*:6 make elements/ac3parse.

Outpt:

GST_CHECKS=test_parse_normal  GST_DEBUG=*:6 make elements/ac3parse
  CC     ac3parse.o
  CC     libparser_la-parser.lo
  CCLD   libparser.la
  CCLD   elements/ac3parse

I expected to see some test results. It just compiled.