AW: AW: TS-File not seekable

Bernhard Graaf bernhard.graaf at gmx.de
Fri Nov 30 11:20:22 PST 2012

Hello Kris,

I'm using already Version 1.0.3 and I've seen the bugreport regarding
tsdemux.
But my problem is more the file out of dvbbasebin ! filesink (there is no
tsdemux used).
I'm more and more believe that I have a hardware problem, because if there
is a basic fault, more developers will have the same problem. So it's
something I have different to them. If you tell me, that there is no basic
fault in my code, I've try to check on other battlefields.

I thank you very much for your time and inform you about the results!

Bernhard